Fuzzy Pear Studio’s Photographers
We are Alan and Daniel. We share a passion for photography and taking great photos. We started taking photos together 7+ years ago, and have shot many many weddings since then.
We love working with you to bring out the best on your wedding day. Photos come alive when they truly represent the mood and the people captured, and this is what we strive to do!
We do what it takes to make sure you have the best memories captured. Whether its getting muddy or wet to get the best angle, or climbing up a little higher to frame it just right, we want to do this to get the best possible result.
We take care of all the little details in our work, capture the special moments, and just want you to simply have the best day possible!
An AIPP Accredited Professional Photographer is a photographer who is a proven, experienced, technically capable, professional practitioner, who complies with all legal business requirements, has appropriate insurance and who is willing to agree to the AIPP Code of Professional Practice and to the requirement to continually improve their photographic skills by committing to continue their professional development.
An AIPP accredited photographer is:
- Someone who you can trust to capture the moments
- Someone whose work and status has been formally validated and recognised.
- A professional whose creativity is constantly pushed and developed.
- A professional who is a member, and adheres to the standards of the only recognised professional imaging membership body in Australia.
- Some who understands how to work with you – the customer!